Company Settings - Timeclock
Updated At: 2021-08-12
|Only Owners can manage Company Settings.|
- You can make detailed settings for managing time and attendance.
Clock In Feature
① PC Clock In/Out Feature
Use this option to clock in/out on PC. Please note that you can only clock in/out using WiFi on PC.
② Clock In/Out Without Sim Card In Mobile App
③ On-Call Attendance Option
If this setting is on, employees can clock in/out without any scheduled shift. • Always Allow : Employees can record on-call attendance even when they have scheduled shifts.
• Allow Only When There Is No Shift : Employees can record on-call attendance only when they have no scheduled shift.
• Disallow : Employees cannot record any on-call attendance.
④ Clock In For Shift Window
Select earliest time allowed for employees to clock in for the scheduled shift before it starts. Employees can clock in early as defined in ‘Clock In For Shift Window’ option.
If employees are out of allowed time, employees cannot clock in or clock in on-call according to the ③ On-Call Attendance Option above.
Clock Out Feature
① Clock Out Button
② Allow Clocking Out At Any Other Team's Workplace Assigned To Employees
If employees are assigned to several teams, employees can clock out at different team's workplaces.
Use this feature if employees need to clock out at different team's workplaces frequently. If not, employees can only clock out from the clocked in team.
③ Clock Out Threshold Hours
- After the maximum threshold hours, employees cannot tap clock-out button. Instead, Clock-In Button will show up after a set amount of time.
- If employees don't clock out after the maximum threshold hours, their attendances will be marked as ‘forgot-to-clock-out’ for further management.
Please note that confirmed attendances cannot be edited or deleted.
STEP 1 ) Tap menu on the top left, then tap Company Settings.
STEP 2 ) Tap Timeclock menu.
STEP 3 ) You can follow the same process on the mobile app as well.
Clock In/Out on PC setting is only available on Web version.