Create Attendance Request
Updated At: 2021-10-01
|All Members can send a request to create an attendance record. You can make this request only from Mobile App.|
- If you have forgotten to clock in, you can send a request to create an attendance record.
- You can send a request only when there is no existing attendance record on that day.
Send edit attendance request if one already exists.
Make sure that Create Attendance Request feature is set to be used from Company Settings - Request.
Please note that only Owner can manage company settings.
Mobile - ① Send a Request from Request Shortcuts
STEP 1 ) You can easily send a request by tapping on Request button on the mobile home screen.
STEP 2 ) Tap on ‘Settings’ at the bottom to customize your request shortcuts.
Read on to learn more details on sending a create attendance request.
Mobile - ② Send a Request from Request Tab
STEP 1 ) Go to Request Tab on the navigation bar and tap on the request icon on the bottom right. Then, tap Attendance Request.
STEP 2 ) Select Create Attendance.
STEP 3 ) Choose the date from the calendar for which you would like to create attendance.
STEP 4 ) Once you are done with your changes, tap on Next button.
- Creating an Entire Attendance Record : Enter both clock in and out time, then tap next button.
- Creating ‘Clock In’ Record Only : Enter clock in time and turn on Currently Working option. You can record your time when you clock out.
STEP 5 ) Select an approver(or approvers) and enter the required field below to send your request.
Reason is required for the request that needs an approval. Tap ‘send’ to complete your request.
You can attach a photo to your request to back up your attendance.
- You can check your request from Request Tab > My Request. You can also cancel a pending request.