Company Settings - Scheduler
Updated At: 2021-07-26
|Only Owners can manage Company Settings.|
- You can manage detailed settings for the shift.
- You can efficiently manage shift and attendance by customizing each feature.
Shift Template Code Feature
You can upload multiple shifts using template codes through an Excel file.
Please note that shift template codes must be unique.
Owners and Managers can confirm or unconfirm shifts. After confirming shifts, you cannot edit or delete the record.
Deemed Work Feature
- Use this feature for a type of shift when accurate timeclock is difficult(Out Of Office, Work From Home, etc).
- When using Deemed Work feature, scheduled working hours(shift hours) will be registered as actual working hours(attendance hours) automatically regardless of employee's attendance records.
① Deemed Work Type : Enter a type of deemed work.
② Fixed Working Hours(Optional) : Enter fixed working hours to limit the working hours. Employees can only work up to Fixed Working Hours. If it remains as Unrestricted, scheduled working hours will be registered as actual working hours.
See Deemed Work Feature for more details.
When editing multiple shifts to a deemed work type, a work type with fixed working hours cannot be chosen.
STEP 1 ) Leave fixed working hours as 'unrestricted'. STEP 2 ) When editing multiple shifts to a deemed work type from Schedule - list> menu, you can only choose a work type with unrestricted working hours.
- Employees can work from any location by adding a custom clock in/out area for the shift.
- Employees can also send a request for adding a custom clock in/out area when editing the shift.
To use this feature, see Offsite Work Feature for more details.
STEP 1 ) Tap menu on the top left, then tap Company Settings.
STEP 2 ) Tap Scheduler from the menu.
STEP 3 ) You can do the same settings on the mobile app as well.