Updated At: 2021-07-26
|Owners, Managers and Supervisors(restricted) can manage Attendance.|
- When employees forgot to clock in or out, managers can edit the attendance record.
- Attendances will be marked as ‘forgot-to-clock out’ if employees forgot to clock out on time.
(Over the threshold hours set in Company Settings - Timeclock)
① Currently Working : This option is checked if your employee is currently working.
• Check this option, if you only want to edit Clock In Time. Employees can clock out when their shift is over.
• Uncheck this option, if you want to manually enter Clock Out Time.
② Confirmed : Confirmed attendance cannot be edited if you have Supervisor Access Level.
Please ask others with Owner, Manager access level.
You can only edit Manually Added Break Times(Break button feature) from the attendance.
Go to Company Settings - Breaks to set to use this feature.
Multiple Attendance Management
To delete multiple attendances all at once, select the attendances and click Delete All from the ▼ button.
Deleting attendance is irreversible. Please double check before deleting your attendances permanently.
STEP 1 ) Tap Attendance on the navigation bar. Select the dates at the top left corner of the screen. Then, select the attendance you want to edit from the list.
STEP 2 ) Tap Edit button at the top right corner of the screen.
STEP 3 ) You can follow the same process on the mobile app as well, but you can only manage multiple attendances on the Website.
• Scroll down to delete the attendance.
• Attendances with the blue check ✓ on the right are confirmed records.