Updated At: 2023-11-23
|Owners and Managers can manage Timeclock Areas.|
- Set up timeclock areas for your teams and locations.
- You can allow employees to clock in/out using both Workplace's Coordinate and WiFi as a means of validation.
• You can add more than one timeclock area for each team/location.
• Set timeclock areas such as Head office, Branch office and Remote Work(Home) for each team/location to use when clocking in and out.
This article is written based on a team management unit.
Select a management unit that fits best for your company from Company Settings - General menu.
STEP 2 ) Add timeclock area for your teams to use when clocking in and out. ① Timeclock Area Name : Enter the name.
② Workplace Address : Enter a valid address for the area. Move the marker in the map to set precise coordinate of your workplace.
③ Timeclock Method
• Coordinate : Shiftee provides coordinate as a default timeclock method. You can adjust coordinate radius(a boundary that employees can clock in and out).
• WiFi : Select if you want to use WiFi as a timeclock method. Be sure to have stable WiFi connection at your workplace.
Both timeclock methods can be selected. If no method is selected, employees can freely clock in/out without any restriction.
There's no need to select a timeclock area if there's only one timeclock area registered to your team.
① Add Timeclock Area
STEP 1) Tap menu on the top left, then tap Teams/Locations.
STEP 2) Move to Timeclock Area tab, then tap on + button at the right bottom.
STEP 3) Enter the information below and save the changes.
② Set Timeclock Area
STEP 1) Select a team you want to edit from Team menu, then tap Edit to move on to the next page.
STEP 2) Select timeclock areas you want to apply from the list. Tap Done to save the changes.